Indrani Raman, MD
Indrani Raman, MD, is a board-certified internist and nephrologist who offers highly customized, patient-focused care including medical weight loss in our Rockwall center.
After spending several years in medical practice as a nephrologist, Dr. Raman discovered her passion for holistic and functional medicine and helping patients restore their overall wellness. Dr. Raman is dedicated to helping her patients optimize their health through medically supervised weight loss plans, nutritional guidance, and a combination of traditional and integrative therapies. Her highly personalized approach to medicine ensures that every patient gets the benefit of her full attention as well as the precise advice and treatment they need.
- Medical Degree: Kurnool Medical College in India
- Residency & Internship: Internal Medicine and Nephrology at the State University of New York (SUNY) Buffalo
- Fellowship: Andrew Weil Center for Integrative Medicine
Memberships and Designations
- Board-certified in both Internal Medicine and Nephrology
- Diplomat in Obesity Medicine
Agree to Terms
By clicking the box below, I am requesting that representatives of Your Solution/Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Rockwall contact me using the contact information I provided and I consent to receiving information about Your Solution’s services. I understand that this information will be transmitted by email and not by secure messaging system.
Click here to agree to terms