At Your Solution, we are dedicated to making the process of weight loss surgery as easy and simple as possible. There are four steps to being prepared for weight loss surgery- surgical consult, medical clearance, psychological clearance and extensive education. If your specific insurance criterion asks for additional prep, we can help you fulfill those requirements too.
Whether you are ready to “Get Your Consultation” or you just have more questions, let us help you. Call us directly or select the appropriate request under the “Get Your Consultation” box to the right.
- “I’m Ready to Schedule A Surgical Consultation”: After your research, online and offline, you may be ready to schedule a consultation. That signals us to assess the specifics of your insurance regarding benefits for bariatric surgery. Once the details are obtained, our patient coordinator will call you to schedule your consult.
- “I’m not sure I’d like to talk to a nurse”: You may need time to gather more information before you can commit. Simply fill out the “Get Started Today” section located on the right, under interested in “nurse consult” and let’s a schedule a face to face time with our staff, visit our facilities and discuss the best option for you particular needs.
- Check My Benefits: Our patient coordinator will assess the details of your specific insurance and benefits before they call you back. Our patient coordinator will be able to highlight the requirements of your plan. If for some reason your plan does not cover these services or you don’t meet their requirements, she can cover self funding options.
- Medical Supervised Weight Loss: Some Insurance companies may require that you undergo a medically-supervised, behavioral modification program, for varying amounts of time prior to surgery.
- Patient Forms: We are committed to offering you the most convenient options for filling out the paperwork required before surgery. As such, below you will find most of the forms that you will need to complete along various stages in your weight loss surgery journey. Please feel free to download the forms, fill them out, bring them with you at your consult or fax them back to us at 469-698-1236.
So Let’s Get Started! We look forward to helping you achieve your health goals – for the life you desire.
Agree to Terms
By clicking the box below, I am requesting that representatives of Your Solution/Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Rockwall contact me using the contact information I provided and I consent to receiving information about Your Solution’s services. I understand that this information will be transmitted by email and not by secure messaging system.
Click here to agree to terms